Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mi Vida Loca

My crazy life....yeah, I haven't been here in a couple of months.  I would like to attribute it all to the craziness in my life, but let's face it...the only part of the craziness that isn't "normal" for me was the move.  I did finally get moved, albeit to temporary quarters in the improved basement of some very generous friends.  I call it The Dungeon.  heehee  It will work out just perfectly for me for a few months so I can save up some money and decide what and where is next.

So, I work my regular Monday through Friday, 8-5 gig...two or three nights a week I work extra duty jobs for extra cash to make ends meet and almost every weekend that I am not on call for work I am at my parents' place, aka "The Ranch", working my butt off.  So I do stay fairly busy...one might say Crazy Busy.  ;-)

But honestly, I have time at the extra jobs to sit and peruse Facebook or read a few chapters of a book or pay bills or whatever I choose to do to occupy the extra time.  It's easy to sit and blog a bit....I'm doing it right now, as a matter of fact.  I just have not felt inspired or motivated to write about anything in a while.  Truthfully, I am not feeling very inspired tonight either...I am just tired of getting nagged about not writing one in a while.  I have some bitchy little nagging ass friends that just will NOT leave me alone about it!!  You KNOW who you are....hahahahaha!!!

That is it for tonight.  No frills, no information, nothing beyond my silly ass rambling.  I know, it is pretty freakin' lame, but what can I say?!?  Any deep thought I had today (if there was one at all) left my mind several hours ago. 

Peace!!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment